• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Juma's LSK Preamp - through hole version

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
prasimix:

Can you confirm that the BOM has not changed since your version 2.5 (2014-01-19)? I need to identify the corresponding part numbers for Mouser or Digikey and don't want to generate a bad list.

In fact, to make things a little easier, could you post the Excel spreadsheet as opposed to a .pdf? That would simplify adding entries and prices.

Regards,
Scott

The latest BOM is 2.7 please find it in attachment.

Attachments

• Juma preamp 2.7 BOM.pdf
    138.5 KB · Views: 183
  • Juma preamp 2.7 BOM.xls.zip
    124.9 KB · Views: 110
Please find latest revision that include few small changes in accordance with Juma's suggestion for Phase splitter for Koja and others that wants to use PCB for such purpose (PS for single channel boards is not changed, so the latest revision can be found in post #103).

In Monday I'm going to production. Thanks everyone for payment and hope that I didn't missed anyone who already paid when filled out column 'Confirmed' in Zoho sheet.

Attachments

• Juma preamp rev.3.0 mono.png
    Juma preamp rev.3.0 mono.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 359
  • Juma preamp rev.3.0 mono schematic.png
    Juma preamp rev.3.0 mono schematic.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 372
  • Juma preamp rev.2.7 dual.png
    Juma preamp rev.2.7 dual.png
    198.5 KB · Views: 378
  • Juma preamp rev.2.7 dual schematic.png
    Juma preamp rev.2.7 dual schematic.png
    146.6 KB · Views: 404
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Folks:

I've started the process of adding Mouser and Digikey part numbers to V2.7 of the BOM for prasimix' through hole version of Juma's LSK preamp, but your help would be appreciated. In those instances where the part listed in the Farnell column is also available from Mouser or Digikey, the spreadsheet has been updated. Mouser and Digikey don't offer Welwyn brand resistors and I wasn't sure what would be a good alternative (PRP from PartsConnexion or SonicCraft, or something else that Mouser or Digikey has in stock?). Also, I couldn't tell if the Hammond transformers offered by Mouser and Digikey were in fact drop-in replacements for the ones mentioned in the spreadsheet or decide which capacitors were good alternative solutions.

In any event, would someone be kind enough to pick up where I've left off?

Regards,
Scott

Attachments

• Juma preamp 2.7 BOM 013114.zip
    142.1 KB · Views: 138
PCBs arrived as scheduled. I tried to make some pictures of them just that you got some idea how they look like.

I'll try to organize shipment in following days and inform you about progress.

Please note that I succeed in adding ground loop breaker on dual PCB in the last minute (as suggested jameshillj in post #106).

Attachments

• Juma preamp dual PCB.jpg
    Juma preamp dual PCB.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 426
  • Juma preamp single PCB.JPG
    Juma preamp single PCB.JPG
    217 KB · Views: 397
  • Juma PS PCB.JPG
    Juma PS PCB.JPG
    278.5 KB · Views: 385
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.