jordan jx 125 - suitable replacement?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys.
Today was not a great day cause I broke a jordan jx125.
It was used in a 2 way floorstander (35 liters)together with a Aurum Cantus g2 SI .
Now I would like to have a suggestion on what could be similar to the Jordan as a replacement. for sure I'm considering heavy modifications on the Xover.
I'd like very much to have ..slip in replacement in terms of mechanical dimension.
Any ideas?

Thanks and bye

Paolo

pamaz said:
Hi guys.
It was used in a 2 way floorstander (35 liters)together with a Aurum Cantus g2 SI .
Now I would like to have a suggestion on what could be similar to the Jordan as a replacement. for sure I'm considering heavy modifications on the Xover.
I'd like very much to have ..slip in replacement in terms of mechanical dimension.
Any ideas?

Thanks and bye

Paolo

Wonder how one can break speakers?:confused:
I wonder if anyone has looked into rbh drivers? I somehow recall one that plugs into the same hole, but the face plate seems a little wider, aluminum cone, 85db/1W.

pamaz said:
Hi guys.
Any ideas?

Thanks and bye

Paolo

If the price is not important for you, you can contact with Per Skaaning that can design a drivers exactly as your requirement.

www.flexunits.com

Good luck

thanks

Thanks everybody for the suggestions.
Price is always a concern, unfortunately!
Jordan told me that there are no more replacement parts for the 125, therefore no fixing is possible.
I think it will be easier to search for a couple of used one or, as an alternative, to get the tweeter from the boxes and design something different.
BTW still if somebody of you know of a pair of these speakers laying around somewhere, pls. inform me where these are.

thanks again

Paolo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.