John Curl's Blowtorch preamplifier part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your bar-room psychoanalysis might be better appreciated on other websites. Shaken? Not at all; I have known for a long time that some people make their living by selling things which current science says do not and cannot work as claimed.

For example, it was common in the 1950s and 60s to sell 'miracle aerials' for radio sets; these consisted of an old paper capacitor attached to a short piece of wire. They picked up signals, as any conductor would, but no better than a slightly longer (and much cheaper) piece of plain wire. People bought them, even though anyone who knew anything about radio knew that the accompanying 'story' was written for marketing rather than engineering purposes.

Good for you, being such knowledgeable about fraud.
However you failed to present even a single piece of scientific evidence to support your claims.

They are NOT freely sold.

Quantum Interconnect and Speaker Filters, and Bybee / Curl Pro & Signature power conditioners, more than five years ago, those products have been eagerly sought after whenever they are offered for sale on eBay, Audiogon and other Internet auction sites.

;)

A couple on ebay right now, no shipping restriction.

Last edited:
Joshua, I don't know whether it is worth it to take such savage criticism from the 'hear no difference' crowd. If you are OK with it, then I am too.
It is very frustrating for me to offer evidence and have it rejected without proof that there is anything wrong with it. It is also surprising that many here can not just 'leave it alone', but so it goes!

I'm only pointing out that all the opponents base their claims on myriad of 'reasoning', without a single piece of actual scientific proof. It amuses me to see how much people can be blinded by their belief systems.

I really cannot understand how the 'real' scientists involved in this 'debate' cannot see that JC, along with one or two others, are winding you up to the extent that you are totally unaware of the fact! Every time he casts a fly you rush to take it....and like a good fisherman he knows what that is about; there is no need to land the fish....or even record it in a record book. He is simply taunting you into the emotional reaction which you abhor in others.

Anyone have any real science to talk about or audio related information to share. Enough with the insanity, you can not convince an insane person they are that. Are there ever any real scientific proofs that can not be discounted by those who say prove that the universe is not a big hologram projected just for our pleasure by God?

Some wouldn't now a scientific proof if it bit them on the rear. Gravity is just a figment of our imagination, we are really quite able to fly if we just believe!

Sy,
Anything new on the materials front? I have been in some fairly lively discussions with others about how to produce carbon/epoxy and carbon/hybrid matrix parts for automotive applications. The attempt is to approach a cycle time of 1 minute but we are not there yet. It seems the High Pressure RTM process are finally approaching what was done by me and a few other 25 years ago using the RIM process, Funny how long it takes sometimes for others to reinvent what has already been done.

Has anyone seen any real applications of Nano tubes to electrical applications or any other nano materials for that matter? I didn't see anyone comment on the article about the insertion of nano carbon tubes into plants and the increase in photosynthesis. That was interesting though I keep thinking of the Frankenstein type of mishaps that may really mess things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.