Jeff Bagby Continuum vs Fusion-12 Tempest SEOS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks. It was long time ago, when I posted. Do not know when this kit was released..
Beautiful designe, I beleive, but Kairos is not bad as well, have owned for a three years already :)
Due to current currency rate it is difficult to afford such an ultimate project unfortinatuly.
Also, maybe, there is a sense to look for a three-way in this budget.

My bad. That will teach me to check thread posting dates :)

You might be. Out of Jeff's 2 ways, he commented he loves his spirit winds. Jeff cite's low distortion and ability to resolve detail. if your budget is up for it:

Spirit Wind, Bare Bones Kit (Pair) - Meniscus Audio

Sorry about resurrecting this old thread, but it comes up in google and I have been using these speakers for awhile now and this post seemed open ended with regard to the two specific designs. Still, I had never heard of the Spirit Wind kit so it was good to look it up. $2k for a 2 way kit? :eek:

Thanks. It was long time ago, when I posted. Do not know when this kit was released..
Beautiful designe, I beleive, but Kairos is not bad as well, have owned for a three years already :)
Due to current currency rate it is difficult to afford such an ultimate project unfortinatuly.
Also, maybe, there is a sense to look for a three-way in this budget.

I have considered the Kairos a few times since but what I have manages to be better than the majority of what I listen to, recording wise.

And it's good to hear that the Kairos still satisfies.

If I was to want (I have looked) a 3 way, I would want something based on a great, 15" woofer, and without a bunch of cabinet tricks or attached, yet separate, sub woofers for bass. As far as I can tell, all of the WAF styled 3 ways have been done to death and none that I can find, dare above a 12" woofer or 2.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.