• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

IXYS IXTP01N100D for non-USA citizens Groupbuy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I got more payments during the night so I think we should be OK with the price break.

Most probably you will not be able to check your data in the file ... (sender's ID maybe is different from receiver ID which is the one I have). So send me a PM and I will reply with your uniique ID to verify the data

Gianluca

Thanks, checked and the one I had was OK.

Still missing payments from sheep and qusp. Bravi ... I need your address. I'll place the order next tuesday 800pm USA CET.

So far we are ordering
IXTP01N100D: 938
DN2540N3: 536
LND150N3G: 68
IXCP10M90S: 0 (chinsettawong, did you change your mind?)
speciality SMD caps for au-trovaille (excluded from the below balance)

total expected cost: 1165$ including tax and shipping to the buyers (at 5$ each)
Received:1207$
paid paypal fees: 26$

So far I have ~20$ in excess which I will return to the buyers once the actual shipping costs are known or donate to DIYAUDIO if everybody agrees.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.