• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

IXTH20N50D Depletion Mode Mosfet Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
I'll look into the spreadsheet later. Likely could be me.
I will add until it works..

So far...User Name Quantity Country
Tea-Bag 4 USA
Bas Horneman 4 Netherlands
thanh1973 4 Australia
sandbasser 4 USA
badge 4 USA
woody 4 USA
ejam 8 austrailia
ra7 4 usa
zum911 4 australia
garys 4 australia

44 total. First order almost ready to go.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I think $15usd a pair and 5 or 6usd shipping for up to 8 or so is reasonable.
I think the other places charge more because they need to keep the extra stock.

Nobody obligated of course to go into this GB, and can opt out before the order is placed and money is payed. The catcher is it's 8 weeks lead time, so these won't come for a while. end of the year, if we get to 60 or 120 quick.

Jack, if you want to stock these instead, I am cool with that as well.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Pic of Papas amp and schematic

Here is a short intro into the amp I heard at BA 2009 and it's schematic, which will be improved upon.

I liked the sound of it a lot. Very promising 5 watts output. one Dep mosfet for channel, one output cap, one input cap, two resistors and a lightbulb.:D

Attachments

• DepletionPapaAmp.jpg
    DepletionPapaAmp.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 422
  • ba09_ 021.jpg
    ba09_ 021.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 411
Joined 2006
Paid Member
My inside informant did more homework, and realized that a larger digikey order can yield deeper discounts, and 30 unit orders above 60. (this somewhat coincides with resellers, except a much higher price).

So I think we can wait for a 120-150 minimum. It may only take a week. I will pass the savings on to you guys, and keep the shipping and handling the same. In the end, I assume it will take a week or so for you guys to payup anyways, once I close the initial order, and then about 8 weeks to ship after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.