IXTH16N10D2 for amplifier use ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
They were delivered in antistatic bags and pins in foam ( they are not damaged by anti static electricity from where i got them ),

I'm always very careful with mosfets so that was also not the problem. Pins are always shorted until the circuit is wired. Actually i'm playing safe and also only working with mosfets when it's high humidity ...never when it's dry. Just for extra safety.

Last edited:
The last semiconductors I bought form Ebay was almost 5 years ago now. 2 pair of 2sc5200/a1940 which if not real are some some pretty rugged fakes, having been reused in too many experiments to count, most of which were high dissapation class a with under sized heatsinks. And they still live on. Probably couldn't do that now.

The last semiconductors I bought form Ebay was almost 5 years ago now. 2 pair of 2sc5200/a1940 which if not real are some some pretty rugged fakes, having been reused in too many experiments to count, most of which were high dissapation class a with under sized heatsinks. And they still live on. Probably couldn't do that now.

If the fake ones are useable in a construction it's not so bad ...but in this case of the IXTH16N10D2 it's not even close. I can live with having an apple instead of a pear. But not a lemon instead of a banana ...just because some idiots in china has discovered both fruits are yellow and because of that, sells them for being the same. :smash:

Okay i can see Google also tells about fake components form utsource, so offcourse i'm not the first one !

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.