• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ISO: 45-55VCT 50-200va Transformer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ISO: 90-110VCTor 2x 45-55v 50-200va Transformer

Looking for a 90-110Vct or 2x 45-55V small transformer. 50va min and max of 200va

this apparently is an odd size/voltage combination. Yes I have looked on eBay and found a few China transformers and may consider going that route but before I order and wait 3-4 months for it to arrive, I thought I would see what someone has laying around. checked all my usual USA sources and have found plenty of 300va and up but nothing small

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.