IRS20957 Schematics & Gerber Files

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If you know what a gerber file is you must have background in manufacturing, and thus you have the ability to earn money in quantity, so if IRS20957 is too much for your brain you *must* hire someone to solve the problem, and you may find some qualified people in this forum (not me because I'm too busy). You are asking for free state-of-the-art technology to make profit, not asking for previous generation of technology.

On the other hand, I can assure that if you had experience getting class D right with other simpler ICs and arrangements, you would get IRS20957 to do full expected power on first prototype, like it happened to me, when I adopted IRS20957 it was already my third generation of class D. Climb the learning curve or share profit haha

I already designed a prototype for the IRS20957. Its works great in LTSpice. The point is, that i dont have that much expirience in the correct pcb layout and that results in problems like the power supply and propably some cross conductions.
There are so much schematics and gerber files for the 2092, but somehow none for the IRS20957.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.