• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Iron Pre Single Ended Essentials KIT

Things you have for sale.
SOLD!!

I've decided to sell my unassembled Iron Pre Single Ended kit. You get everything that came with the kit from the DIY Audio store. I could post an image, or you could just look at the link to kit in the DIYA store. You get:
  • 1x Iron Pre SE PCB, good for two channels
  • 1x Iron Pre “Twister Board” PCB for Input Selection with LED indicator and Mute x 1 positions (LEDs not included)
  • Active Devices (QTY based on SE board)
    • 2x 2SK370 Matched JFET Pairs (J1, J3)
    • 2x 2SJ74 (J2, J4)
    • 1x BD139 (Q1 )
    • 1x BD140 (Q2)
    • 7x BC546 (T1, T3, T5, T7, T9, T11, T13)
    • 7x BC556 (T2, T4, T6, T8, T10, T12, T14)
    • 2X LM336 2.5 (U1, U2)
    • 1X IRF510 (M1)
    • 2X IRF9510 (M2, M3)
  • 2X CineMag CMOQ-4HPC (high nickel laminations) Signal Transformers
Everything is completely new and unused/never soldered. I opened the static-safe just once in order to verify the contents to make this list. Your price is exactly what I paid for it from the DIYAudio store: $150 + $15 for paypal fees and shipping. Shipping to the continental US only. First response gets it.

If this is still available in the morning, I'll post a few images (exactly the same as what you see on the store link).

Last edited: