• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Interest in a Tweeter Group Buy?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Update-

Code:
Screen Name     Name  Qty  Subtotal Ship To     Shipping  Total   Paid  Shipped
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AnthonyPT      Anthony 20   $80.00  Australia     $35.15 [b]$115.15[/b]    x     x
Landoctor      Donovan 20   $80.00  California     $8.95  [b]$88.95[/b]    x     x
stevodude      Stephen 12   $48.00  Australia     $35.15  [b]$83.15[/b]    x
safetyman      Shehzad  4   $16.00  Malaysia      $21.57  [b]$37.57[/b]    x
Ed LaFontaine  Ed      12   $48.00  Kentucky       $8.95  [b]$56.95[/b]    x     x
pchw           Fred    12   $48.00  California     $8.95  [b]$56.95[/b]    x     x
Nordic         Nico    20   $80.00  South Africa  $35.15 [b]$115.15[/b]    x     x
none           Thomas  20   $80.00  Georgia        $8.95  [b]$88.95[/b]    x     x
rjb            Ross    20   $80.00  New Zealand   $35.15 [b]$115.15[/b]    x     x
none           Bob     10   $40.00  Pennsylvania   $8.95  [b]$48.95[/b]    x     x
PPCFlyer       Kendall  6   $24.00  Louisiana      $8.95  [b]$32.95[/b]    x     x
PoorboyMike    Mike    12   $48.00  Michigan       $8.95  [b]$56.95[/b]    x     x
aswald         none     6   $24.00  Malaysia      $13.58  [b]$37.58[/b]

aswald - Your total of $37.58 covers your 6 tweeters and enough shipping to bring Shehzad up to a flat rate box. I'll pack them together. You can PayPal to matt at astronomydaily dot com.

Waiting to hear from one person on whether they are taking the last 8. After everything is shipped, I'll look at what I have left (I was keeping a couple for myself and there were some sample units - the same but a little dusty). No promises, but there may be a few more I can sell then.

Hi Matt

the tweeters arrived in West OZ a couple of days ago. All 20 seem
to be fine and impedances match quite well. The design
while different to the 26n55, seems like a lower powered
version of the 26n55s. Was hoping to remove the mounts
like you can do on the 26n55s but they are glued in. Maybe
the power handling difference is due to no ferrofluid in the gap.
Still a very nice tweeter at a very good price. Thanks for organising the group buy so well.

Regards

AnthonyPT

AnthonyPT said:
Hi Matt

the tweeters arrived in West OZ a couple of days ago. All 20 seem
to be fine and impedances match quite well. The design
while different to the 26n55, seems like a lower powered
version of the 26n55s. Was hoping to remove the mounts
like you can do on the 26n55s but they are glued in. Maybe
the power handling difference is due to no ferrofluid in the gap.
Still a very nice tweeter at a very good price. Thanks for organising the group buy so well.

Glad to hear they arrived in good shape!

I haven't dissected one to see, but the spec sheet says they do have ferrofluid: PDF Spec Sheet

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.