• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Interest for best synchronous rectifier in the world, probably !

This is to evaluate and promote interest in our latest synchronous rectifier design.
Saligny Universal is a discrete design that extend synchronous bridge capability in voltage, current and phase. Therefore high voltage, high current and 3Phase or multiphase is possible.
Another great feature is that compared with LT4320 versions, Saligny Universal support centre tapped transformer. This make possible drop-in replacement in many audio applications.
Saligny Universal will be available starting with April 2023 and price will be lower than current Standard.
Saligny Power GaN is based on a similar circuit design, but aim at very top performance in industrial&professional applications that require exceptional electrical performance.
Saligny 3Phase will follow shortly. Expect around June to be available on webstore.
Saligny Multiphase is currently on workbench and main application will be electrical vehicles.

More info on https://evotronix.eu/main/

Saligny Universal.jpg

Please indicate if you intend to use Saligny in your next project and which one.

Thank you !

Reactions: 1 users
No final, but here are some estimations:
  • Saligny Universal output up to +/-40Vdc *voltage after rectification - estimated price 39 euro ex VAT
  • Saligny Universal custom voltage. This may go up to +/-70Vdc *voltage after rectification - estimated price between 55euro and 75euro

Joined 2020
Paid Member
I have a build or two that I would like to put the Saligny Universal into (would be greater than +/- 40Vdc). Problem is footprints between existing rectifier bridges and the Saligny Universal. The hole to the left of the positive leg doesn't look plated so I assume I can't move a pin. Other options would be to bend legs I suppose.

Are there any thoughts in making an option for footprints? For my personal needs, the GBJ package footprint would gain more mileage without needing to bend pins or anything.

Reactions: 1 user
Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
OK, recently guys did a test (I wasn’t there) and they clearly picked out the LT4320 based rectifiers to be the better sounding. This was regardless of brand of the rectifier. Yours were also tested. The rectifiers fed the same linear PSU.

It surprised me to hear that.

Saligny Universal will be available @ https://evotronix.eu , starting with Monday 24.April.
The batch is small <100pcs, but more will follow in coming weeks.
Please note that for this batch absolute maximum input AC voltage is 60Vac. This mean you may use this bridge up to 80Vdc or +/-40Vdc on output.
Higher voltage will follow on next batch, up to 110Vdc or +/-55Vdc on output.
Price is 39.9Euro ex. 19% VAT and paypal taxes.

su.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
Jean,

Thank you for mentioned this !
Saligny rectifiers are already used by several high-end audio manufacturers (follow us to see who ;-) ) and few big industrial manufacturers.
Saligny improve efficiency and performance. Those who understand this, are real engineers.
People just started to learn about synchronous rectification.
"This is the way !"