insulated turret terminals

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
However, the larger the group the more burden it places on the organizer. He can correct me if I am wrong, but Pete wasn't really volunteering to do a huge GB, from the way I read his post. I think he was looking to see if there were 4-5 others that wanted the same.

Is anyone willing to be the work horse?

ethermion said:
They show up on ebay from time to time. See item 350166011526. 100 for $20 + $7 to ship.

Everybody seems to call them something different so you have to look a bit harder.

2 more sets of these showed up on eBay (looks like a regular item.) I bought one but left the other for the needy. Look for item #200311760895. In the alternative, a search for "Insulated Standoff Solder Post" brings them up.

Img05183.JPG

I can verify that the seller has been honest in past dealings, but is pathetic about replying to emails. All bugging him may be an idea ;)

@ pmillett - If in future you do one for 6-32 threaded ones, I'll be in for 250. 4-40 are just too hard to find and too expensive when you do in my neck of the woods.

Cheers!

Some of the Ebay sellers dealing in Russian electronics have some neat terminal points and tie boards. Metric screws, of course. The ones I've got are different than those shown in the picture a couple of posts ago - nice to know there's a lot of variety out there.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.