Imbalance output sound CS8673 Class D

Hello

Recently I made myself a 6 Channel amplifier to put use in my car. The amplifier board I'm using is CS8673 chip BTL Mono output 80W peak x6.

The input signal configuration is, from single pair of stereo RCA input, 2 channel received Right signal, 2 channel received Left signal. These 4 channel I use I cable for ground with continuous wiring. The other 2 channel received low-pass sub signal from different single pair of RCA input coming from sub filter crossover. or basically 2x Left + 2x Right + 2x Subwoofer

Forget the 2 sub channel which working perfectly fine. Now the 4x stereo channel board have some issue which is the output sound level is not balance. 1 out of 4 of the channel produce have lower volume.

I have retested the amp board that has lower volume externally and it just working fine. What could be the cause here? Is it because the input power reduced because I am sharing audio input signal with 2 amplifier board? Or because each amp has different power supply cable lenght? Or because the last or farthest amp from ground received less ground coverage?

Any expert can give advice how to make the sound output balance. The overall sound quality of this is quite good and. Thank you.

IMG_20240427_093024.jpg