If you're from Tuscany

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Mmmhh
maybe sometimes it just explodes ( the ancient GRUNT)
like 24 hours ago, when unsatisfied from the work of the saw, when
trying to extract a rca plastic out combo
Yes , it was part of the DVD in/out combo plugs so I used the tongs
to finish the job, you know ,together with the iron, to extract 3 soldered pins all together.
So finally I made a fault on the pcb for applying too much force and
in the wrong direction, and one channel isn't working.
Taking the magnification lenses did work ( only 200X :eek:)today and
I tought that I found the broken trace
But it wasn't
Still humming
There's something wrong in my head
ROAR !

Bas & Jack:

What kind of places are you two frequenting? I visited both areas, on study permits, of course, and I am offended by your attitude.

I hope you helped out the local economy by finacially contributing to our European cousins in their current dire finacial situations and studdied too! E

Bas & Jack:
What kind of places are you two frequenting? I visited both areas, on study permits, of course, and I am offended by your attitude.

Poor neanderthals -- there weren't enough of them in the European or Asian populations to successfully mix into the homo sapiens culture so as they did inter-marry their numbers did decrease to the extent there were virtually none by 10,000 BC.

The show also demonstrated that one of the most important contribution of the neanderthal genomic tendencies was the ability to fight off disease. This was passed along to the sapiens.

I thought there would have been more in the Dordogne, like Les Eyzies de Tayac.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.