• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB Ian Cana bits for Pi Streamer

Wanted to buy
Good morning Bas.. Yes I have a DDDAC currently receiving the data via a WaveIO USB interface.

Am initially just looking for some kind of reclocker or fifo with a row of u.fl connectors that can feed the DAC directly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hi Thommy,

That is what I used to have. All you need in lieu of the WaveIo. Is a reclocker like this:
FifoPiMa V1.5. or FifoPi Q7
#46A. DDDAC U.FL to connect to you dddac in a professional way
And 3 coax cables: https://iancanada.ca/products/coaxial-cables-and-connectors

This is how I have connected the FIFOPI Q7 (Did not know at the time that FifoPi Ma would have been sufficient)
1712911181874.png

And a 3,3v power supply for the FifoPi Ma/Q7 whichever you want.

The cost effective and space saving choice here is a 3,3v Tentlabs shunt reg:
1712911425224.png

Or any of IanCanada's offerings. I got the UcConditioner MkII/Pro 3.3V with #32B LinearPi MkII Solo.

And a Raspberry pi ofcourse. Plus another 5V supply for that. But if I'm not mistaken you probably have that for the WaveIo already.

And Bob's your uncle.

Unfortunately I don't have any surplus to sell. But this is the stuff you could look for.

Last edited: