I just saw this little amp. Can it be this simple???

Would this sound good?
IMG_5111.jpeg

Marvalous, it only needs a monoraul input to create stereo, and pin 3 is for the bluetooth wireless input which requires a cristal and a 100p only.
Two times 50W output from a single 5Vdc USB supply!!!
How did Philips do that in the early 80's???????
No, don't tell me it is not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The circuit in post #5 is pure fiction, click bate. TDA2611A is not a dual chip.
https://media.digikey.com/pdf/Data Sheets/NXP PDFs/TDA2611A.pdf
If you want a simple amp, look at the LM380 series, LM386 for low voltage and LM384 etc for more power.
These pictorial point-point projects are similar to the free energy posts, pure BS. Their purpose is to collect clicks, which makes them ad money. They have no intension to provide a working circuit.

Reactions: 1 users
Remember today is that day of the year where I might have hooked a windshield sprayer to the starter lead on my brother's car and ran the hose up the steering column. End of the hose pointed at the driver when he gets in to start the car.
Some news articles and product specs may be suspect.

Reactions: 1 user
The Texas Instruments lm3886 makes for a worthwhile project at about the same part count and simplicity. You'll see much more elaborate amplifiers designed around them but you may be surprised by the basic implementation found on the TI website. They also have great app notes on bridged, parallel and bridged parallel circuits as well as having an AN on suitable power supplies. The predecessor LM3875 with a handful of passive components was sold as the Gaincard which had favorable reviews and a price tag of around 3 grand with the power supply. Word got out and the gainclone was born.
I had already been baited by a diy headphone amp in an altoids tin (CMOY) article and that lead me here and to GCs. Have fun