• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

I have a lot of Audio Semiconductor Components for sale but am I wasting my time trying to sell them on here?

I have other THAT Corporation parts, here a few images.

Attachments

• 300.jpg
    300.jpg
    546.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 380.jpg
    380.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 4301.jpg
    4301.jpg
    543.2 KB · Views: 52
No worries kcom00, thanks for the feedback. A buyer on another forum has also verified that the LM308 Cans he grabbed from me (which are used in RAT distortions among other things), performed as well as his own Milspec cans when tested. Hopefully the buyer on the Synth forum, who just grabbed some semis off me will post some positive feedback when they get their parts as well.

Ordered 67 parts from Gaetano. Shipping was prompt after payment and took about a week to Germany. Everything was packed with care and labeled (ESD safe and tight so that nothing could move during transit). Haven't tried the items yet, but all look and feel genuine.