I finally modded my T-amp.

Well, I finally modded my trusty T-amp. The original speaker terminal broke, so it was time. I did not go overboard, just a few small additions.

It has the stock pot, binding posts and RCA's. Since all I wanted to do was fix the speaker terminal, I did not add or remove any caps. I just wired the RCA's directly to the pot.

Here's a link to the pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

The next one shall be a fully modded.

I would like to thank the people of the forum for providing the information I needed for this project. This was my first attempt at something audio related and reading your posts made the work easy.