I can't identify this fet

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just got a crunch powerzone p900.4 amp in and it is in need of some new power supply fets. I am having a little trouble though identifying what they actually are. They are made by ST and the only number that doesn't appear to be a datecode is P1806. Searches for this number haven't uncovered anything useful. Does anyone know what this part might be? They are using 100 ohm gate resistors if that helps. Thanks

Thanks Perry. I searched that same part number but was unable to get anything on it. Hmm oh well. At least I know its not some crazy off the wall part. Just not resourceful enough I guess. The only fet I have on hand that I have enough of to make this repair are IRF3205's(I need 4 total). Would these work with 100 ohm gate resistors or should I change them out for something else? Or would I be much better off just getting a different fet. Maybe something like a irfz44?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.