Hypex Amp meets RelaiXed Preamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2013
Altough there are quite a few Hypex adepts it is difficult to find nice clear pictures and drawings of projects. I dont want to read a lot of stuff I'd rather like to see it. So I dicided to join this forum and report about mij own project. Now and then I will ask a 'silly' question because I'am somewhat of a beginner. I'll do my best to keep it simple and clearify things with pictures that will tell most of the story.
The project? 1. Making an amplifier with Hypex modules 2. Making a preamp according to Jos van Eijndhoven's 'RelaiXed2' design. Pretty strait forward I'd say.
I like films that begin by showing the final scene so I start bij showing you a drawing of de desired result. So far there are 2 options for the Hypex amp, a bigger and a smaller one. Now and then I will report about the progress I hope to make in this project. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Attachments

• Desired_Result.jpg
    Desired_Result.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 504
  • Desired_Result_close02.jpg
    Desired_Result_close02.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 490
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.