how to record (un)-recordable modulated/ small soundwave lentghs audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello every one
I have a bit of an issue here. I'm either going insane and having " auditory hallucinations" that seem to be angry and only threatens me. Or a psychopath stalker is really knowledgeable with audio equipment, and is only playing around.
Their ability to emit audio at an un recordable level. And to threaten my family and I with death and insanity. Plus it's years of this audio attacks. Kids have fallen victims to this. The police either think I'm joking and don't help, every time. I still make reports.
Also, I recently was away from home and didn't have this. "audio hallucinations". so I'm 100 percent sure I'm not crazy. I need solid proof.
What I can be assured of is that a group of audio terrorists have gotten audio equipment and project their voice in a modulated audio, with small wave lengths . Even tho one can slightly hear it, yet a device to record audio won't pick it up. As if the audio isn't loud enough to move the mics pick up .
Their audio is not projected in a normal way like regular sound normally works. as most know.
What is strange is that their audio is loud enough to be heard even when I play music at a high volume, yet is not loud enough to be clearly heard when recorded. Like regular conversation would be, or like when just trying to record ambient noise and can hear what's near and far.
What's also abnormal is that this sound is emitted as if it's coming from your head.
They threaten and talk insults , all the bad things you can say they do. without the care for children. they live here too and can hear them !!!!
I need to record these terrorists asap .
I tried recording them, using live listen with my iPhones, Tascam recording device. my Acer pc, and nothing has been successfully. I even tried the wood box with just a small opening and the iPhone docks on top. an inflatable pool thing and cut a whole enough to put my phone in, sealed it and inflated it . or a horn with the wood box at the small end. aimed it at to where I can hear their location, and or sound source. and nothing legit to be considered proof.
How can I record this group of Terrorists?
please help as soon as possible.!

Status
Not open for further replies.