How to post a pic that looks small until clicked

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi folks, ok i have searched the forum, I have searched google with diyaudio in the search string and i have searched the FAQ's. I can post pics no problem but i would like to post one that looks like a thumb but when you click it it goes original size. I use photobucket to host, I see 6 links to choose from, I use the 'Insert Image' icon in the message tools, ive tried most of the links but I either get a thumb that stays the same size when you click on it or i get a picture that represents the original, so if i dont resize the pic its MASSIVE! I am sure this has been asked so apologies for not searching long enough to find the answer. I am sure I have clicked on other members pics that have this effect.

Alan

When you want to post a picture, hit the "Post Reply" button or "Go Advanced" button, then scroll down to manage attachments. Upload the picture directly to DIYAudio. The picture will still be there in ten years that way too.

Fantastic, thanks for the quick reply, im going to test it now!

Attachments

• 20160314_205440.jpg
    20160314_205440.jpg
    1,006.6 KB · Views: 63
When you want to post a picture, hit the "Post Reply" button or "Go Advanced" button, then scroll down to manage attachments. Upload the picture directly to DIYAudio. The picture will still be there in ten years that way too.

It works!!!!! LOL. thank you, much appreciated, i hate having massive pics and i hate making them smaller, its only taken me about 10 years. :snail:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.