How to input Spdif into a Allo DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I have a small hifi setup : NAD c316 amp, Elipson planet L speakers, and NAD C515 cd player.

I recently bought a Allo Piano DAC + Kali reclocker to playback radios and stream sources like Qobuz.

Is it possible in any way to get the spdif signal from the CD player (toslink or spdif-rca output) into the DAC ?

Main reason is not because i think the piano DAC would be better than the nad's cd player DAC, but because the piano has a subwoofer output.
I'd like to add the Planet Sub to my setup (it's made on purpose), and i like the subwoofer output of the Piano DAC a lot more than a parallel cable on my amp's speakers outputs plugged in subwoofer's high power inputs...

So i thought maybe i can input spdif into the dac and have the subwoofer output benefit for both my cd's and streamed music.

Sorry for the dumb question, i'm really not at ease with all those things :)
Best regards,

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.