How rude of me

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just jumped in here and started asking questions after lurking and never introduced myself.

My name is Michael living in Toronto. I am a former Audio Engineer (believe it or not) who never worked in the field. I got sucked up in the Car Audio world for a bit and Home Theater. The i became a computer geek.

My only claim to fame is probably the most INSANE single driver subwoofer ever built into a car. That dude brought it back to the store with cracked a windshield and said "Hey mon , me cant take this man."

We gave him back his money :(

I have redeveloped my love for music since i got my hands on some active KRK pro studio monitors and now i want to go further. My interests here will be building some room filling vocally accurate speakers and a couple mono block tubes to drive them. Would love to hook up with DIYers in Toronto area who share similar interests. (Not a date, my girlfriend would murder me.)

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Madmike2 said:
I am a former Audio Engineer (believe it or not) who never worked in the field. I got sucked up in the Car Audio world for a bit and Home Theater. The i became a computer geek.

Me i got a Math degree, then worked in hifi before becoming a computer geek... now i'm back into hifi.

If you are going to drive out here, wait till we have a fest, and plan on taking a ferry over to the Independednt Republic of Vancouver Island :)

dave

Madmike2 said:
Unfortunately if i came out there i would not get past Mosquito Valley in Kelowna :( i met a bear there once, it would be rude to not stop by and say hi.

Ummm... you don't have to go that far to reach Mosquito Valley. It's just 10 feet away from me.... in my backyard!

And bears... ran into one last year in Riding Mountain National Park (Manitoba). I think his name was Yogi, but we didn't stick around to ask....

Mark

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.