how long does it take output capacitors to remember

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I don't actually own a tv.

Should we discuss poorly recorded material to start with.
Compression, bass and treble boost at the mixing console.
Pre emphasis at the transmission stage.
De emphasis at the decoding stage.

And after all this, your still worrying about the effects of one capacitor.

I envy someone that has such a wonderful life that this is all they need to worry about. :D

I'm not really all that big on assumptions.

I dont mind if you discuss how poor source is either feel free. I'll continue using a TV while sucking as much compressed sucky sound out of it as possible. Cause it beats a sucky source and sucky speakers.

I like how you stressed out source quality. I just like to take care of my stuff if it can be helped. If I was that worried I maybe shouldn't have my coda amp where it is in the first place. I was thinking along similar lines touched on in a useful post. Plus audio is fun, Ill try anything. Well almost anything. I can mess around and take it more seriously.

In the end we all share a wonderful commonality here and theres really not a need to take the gloves off, just enjoy the music dude. I'll be first to say it I'm really sorry if my previous post came across a tiny touch harsh. Even though unlike yours my blind little assumption hardly even grazed the foul line. I dunno, maybe it might be best if you just tuck those wrinkled balls back into a sock before someone trips and spills the metamucil.

You shouldn't wildly assume what anyone goes through. And try taking a little light.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.