Home & Garden

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was trapped in a Radiology waiting room today, while the missus was bombarded with electrons; Picked up a 'Lifestyle' magazine & to pass the time thought I'd count the number of speakers....grand total - One. I appears that anything that would be allowed into those flash interiors would have to be sculptural and unobtrusive. The only electronics advertised were a buttload of kitchen appliances.
Next - moved on to a "Men's Fitness' mag. Among the ads for protein supplement & mountain bikes, there was one for a pair of wireless earbuds. & a pic of a turntable. no speakers visible.
ho hum....

I was trapped in a Radiology waiting room today, while the missus was bombarded with electrons; Picked up a 'Lifestyle' magazine & to pass the time thought I'd count the number of speakers....grand total - One. I appears that anything that would be allowed into those flash interiors would have to be sculptural and unobtrusive. The only electronics advertised were a buttload of kitchen appliances.
Next - moved on to a "Men's Fitness' mag. Among the ads for protein supplement & mountain bikes, there was one for a pair of wireless earbuds. & a pic of a turntable. no speakers visible.
ho hum....

Waiting room magazines are universally stupid, and 100% advertising. Same at the barber shop.

Disabled Account
Joined 2017
With the typical efficient time schedules, ques and digitized paper works, I've picked up the handy australian custom 'to bring your own'.
The Poems of Shakespeare, Frazer's Golden Bow, Dante's Devine Comedy, anything from Joseph Campbell.
I can wait for hours, days, utter starvation...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.