High voltage OPAMP / PREAMP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am working on a high voltage opamp for the pre-amp to a MOSFET voltage follower. What do you guys think about this schematic?

I am planning on using SOT-223 ZETEX HIGH Voltage Devices for the diff amp stage and there High current devices in the output stage.

I want this thing to operate at +/-100v and drive a mosfet power follower. Caps are TBD values. I dont have a good spice program yet to simulate.

Attachments

• opamp.gif
    opamp.gif
    10.3 KB · Views: 640
OOPS. I sent the old schematic. The base connection of the current mirrors should be there. I wanted to put spaces where I could put capacitors or other components to play with the circuit.

I Am not sure what output devices to use yet. I need to find something beefy.Thanks for the input

For a free spice version: http://www.winspice.com/
No schematic entry, but fast.

Suggestions:
- 2 small resistors (50-300 Ohm) in series with the emitors of the curent mirror Q1 Q2
- 2 even smaller resistors (10-30 Ohm) in series with the input pairs emitor Q4 Q5
- use leds to bias the current sources, zeners can be very noisy
- take a look at transistors meant for video stages, plenty of gain and voltage.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.