High Bid Auction! Speaker Testing Jig.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Member
Joined 2007
Hey! I'm only joking! I'm not that competitive. I'd like to have the thingy because I'm sure that if build it by myself, never will be as good looking as this one. My second option, just in case, will be to ask MJL21193 for a PCI and detailed drawing.
Ok... $ 100

My thinking too, Hey JOHN start an auction for the remaining boards and detailed plans and see what happens.

My PayPal account only had $AUD 91- in it, I reached my limit 4 bids ago, Damn US recovery ( Ha Ha Joke !! )

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2007
Right on! I missed much. smokinghot:up: spind:up: Mosquito is that your bid or your limit?

Ted as much as I like giving things away I have to draw the line somewhere...:D
Anyone who is interested in the jig will be able to get the parts to build their own (DIY, right?). It is easy, all parts values are on the boards, I can even supply an enclosure for it - one you can get creative and put a custom paint job on.
No one goes home unhappy in DIYAudio land ;)

I have an idea for another donation auction but let's see this one thru first.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.