hifonics bx1505d ics erased?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi guys
i have some troubles with this hifonics bx1505d
at very lower volume sounds but with distortion and some dc on outputs (1v)
and i hear hifonics and other class D Amplifiers a lot of problems is about the drivers stage

and the driver stage have 2 ic erased and im almost sure is that the problem.
i measure all the diodes, and transistors in the drivers stage and are ok, also the fets outputs are okei

can anyone of you guys could please tell me which ic are that

thank you

Attachments

• 20160525_172345.jpg
    20160525_172345.jpg
    843.3 KB · Views: 112
  • 20160525_172513.jpg
    20160525_172513.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 114
U2 = TL072
U3 = LM211

Whoever pulled that driver board did serious damage to the main board. The only pins that appear to have little or no damage are 1-1 and 2-3. Every other one has copper pulled from the main board. These copper vias connect the top and bottom of the board. You may have to solder every pin that has a trace on the top of the board connecting to one of those pins on the top side of the board.

Chipquik is a low temperature solder that can help prevent this.

U2 = TL072
U3 = LM211

Whoever pulled that driver board did serious damage to the main board. The only pins that appear to have little or no damage are 1-1 and 2-3. Every other one has copper pulled from the main board. These copper vias connect the top and bottom of the board. You may have to solder every pin that has a trace on the top of the board connecting to one of those pins on the top side of the board.

Chipquik is a low temperature solder that can help prevent this.

Hi Perry
thanks to answer
i know about the damage but that is not so important i can fix that. the problem is about that ics.
about my problems and ics what it is your opinion
that ics could be the problem?
and you are sure is that ics you say? (i trust in you Perry, so im a little worry)4

thank you

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.