Hi from New Zealand

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone. I’ve been a lurker for some years now (sounds creepy huh), but decided to actually say hi, and write a few posts.
I’m a ex pat Brit, who moved to New Zealand some 12 years ago. I have a workshop (workshops), where I make …stuff…. Metalwork, some woodwork etc. Electrician by trade, but not over knowledgeable about electronics. I play the :sax: a little, and LOVE good music. Always wanted some real high end Hi-Fi. Decided that I can build much more, better equipment, than I can buy off the shelf. I would also like to hook up with other good folk from around these parts, and maybe we can exchange ideas, skills, parts, wives… whatever.
Looking forward to having a bash at all of this. Anyway, how hard can it be…. it’s only wires and a few other bits and bobs surely!:(

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.