Hi End panel mounted RCA jacks

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
I have a couple of these jacks, and want to get some more.
I'm pretty sure I bought them from one of the usual suspects, but I probably don't use the right terms because I get no hits.
How are these called at Mouser, Digikey etc.
(Yes I should have kept the label ...).