Hi All

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,

Thanks to allow me to join as a new member of this forum. I have been following this forum since a year ago and received benefits from some discussions here. :)

I am from Indonesia and now building a new DAC from ecdesigns, CD Transport using Philips CD-Pro2, some nice ALWSR and hope F4 Amp in the near moment, thanks to DIYAudio. :worship:

As a newbie I want to try to join with some discussions and hope I will not break any rules.

Thank you. :wave2:

Dear Cal Weldon,

Many thanks for welcoming me. It's so quick response. :up:

I also want to say many thanks for many other fellows in this forum for all your contribution in this forum so there are many people including me can get some benefits from your discussions here.

I would like to thank you to Moderators of diyAudio for their kindness. And please allow me to donate (thought it was only a little amount) to represent my thanks to diyAudio. :worship:

Best Regards.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.