• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Heyboer Power Transformer 400-325-250-0

Things you have for sale.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Used Power transformer originally wound for the Guinivere project about 20 years ago and still functioning as:
262-340-422-0 5V@3A 6.3V@3A

Leads are all cut but even the very short Primary long enough to splice. There is EAR SD-40 attached to the base and the bolts are brass..

USPS Ground Advantage estimates at $25 so that is the flat rate you will pay

Payment by US Postal money order only, sold as is

PT2.jpg

Upon reflection, that may not be right and in fact doesn't seem right. I never built the Guinivere but used it in the dual mono 6SN7 Aikido back then and later in the Tubelab Simple SE. It likely would yield to search of Audio Circle "Guinivere" where it was a part of a group buy but can't search there. Members only.

bill epstein, without any consent from me whatsoever or break in any agreement, after i did all that was aksed and agreed, , after i did all asked and agreed to, took more moner from another person on here andn sent themn my transformer.

whoever ends u with my transformer, please immediately send it to me. im sorry that bill did this. i hopw that whonever he took the second payment from has the honesty and integrity to send me my transformer. bill owes you more than $25 and both of us more than just an apology.

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
:cop:

@ceylon.mooney

It is against the site rules to post personal information in public. The offending posts have been deleted. The rules are very clear on this. Any disputes arising are solely between the parties involved. As you have disregarded these rules this thread has been locked.

Commercial Threads: The commercial threads are for private transactions between members and other members or companies. diyAudio.com provides these forums as bulletin boards for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility regarding unsatisfactory transactions. Normal diyAudio rules about member conduct apply and will be enforced. Please use the commercial sector bulletin boards at your own risk and using your own judgment.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.