Help! Zen v4.....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm on the hunt for a kind person to do a pcb layout as I can't get my head round Eagle - been trying for about 6 months now and have produced nothing but frustration for myself.
If I'm successful I'll ping you an email ;)

Actually, there is a clone Zen v4 PCB available on ebay which is made by Chinese dealer.

I have no idea if it is good or not. However, some one also sale Zen v4 as assembled kit which seems with the PCB I listed above.

No idea about the quality.

I'd seen those Jim's boards before seanwu but failed to find them the other day in a search - they'd need checking against the circuit diagramm at the very least.....

My god-daughter has done basic electronics and programming at school and used this prog:Fritzing

She blew a gasket when I told her that she found it easy because she's dumber than I!

Having said all this, I've just re-read the notes on the site of the pcb makers and they will convert a pdf etc to gerber / excellon for a fee, so I'm going to email them and see if they will give me the files so I can post for all.
Will keep y'all posted.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.