help with preamplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have an old guitar amp with four 2N3055 transistors, but i dont have a preamplifier for it. So i wanted to built a preamplifier for it. I attached a schematic of the preamp i want to build. Is this a good idea? If anyone have any suggestions please tell me

Looks like a standard op amp circuit. It will sure work, but i'm little unsure about the passive filter. Then if not the input impedance on you power amp is very low i think you can skip the emitter following transistor. If you want to make it really easy you can skip the whole second op. I built a preamp for a bass amp with just one input/preamping op then an active filter . Works fine

Yes it's a good circuit.

However, it also carries the ESP logo. Rod Elliott holds the copyright. You should get his permission by before posting the image here.

Virtually everyone on this forum is familiar with ESP so you could simply refer to the project number and thus avoid any concerns about posting copyrighted materials.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.