Help: DIY Teen buzz/ teen repellant device

Thanks Refugee1. That is what I call computer recycling :) However, I doubt that it will be effective at 100 meters. And that is what I'm looking for.
I directional version can be made by using a complete tin as opposed to just the lid.
An audio rated tweeter is meant to reproduce quality audio and will as you have found live a short hard life.
It is easy enough to try using an old laminated transformer of the type that can be dismantled so that you can use just the "E" shaped lams.
Just fix it very close to the bottom of an empty tin and touch a 1.5 volt battery on one of the windings.
The laminated coil will get hot at high frequency so the core will need to come from a CRT or computer power supply as they run cool from 10khz to 1Mhz.
There is no need for audio quality so use a square wave.

Has anyone experience with this?
Do you think 100 meters is credible to this unit?

Teenager dispersal, Ultrasonic generator, Ultra-Sonic Dispersal System

Thanks.
NO WAY, truckload of cr*p.

Seems to use a single Le-Son type "ferroelectric" tweeter, nothing beyond a small crystal piezo (pinky nail sized) with a built-in step up coil.

Very expensive for what it is.

Maybe if you array 10 or 20 of those piezos focused on a single point it might do something, but 100 meters is still way too far.

As a side note, it´decades since I´ve seen this kind of raw , HTML only page style, VERY old School.
Oh well.

Actually I found them much cheaper on Ebay. Purchased one for testing.
Measured 70db on 17kHz and 101db on 8kHz. Sounds like a siren, so they sweep.
Nowhere close the 130db they advertise. If it sound too good to be true, it probably is. Gonna burn some voice coils this week as you suggested :)

Thank God
I found this topic by accident. I've had problems like yours around my home for years. I tried to complain to the police, but it didn't help. I'm trying to find a way Until I discovered that this sound method was probably the best. But I have knowledge Electronics (I can learn) If any of you have ever invented it Please tell me how to make it or inbox to me, I would be very grateful.

Thank you from my heart