Hello

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

12vaudio

2013-02-24 1:51 am
So ive come come from a background of car audio which I have been doing for years. I am now currently doing a lot of research for building a few systems for my house.

I have built several car audio systems using certain equipment and of course lots of custom work... It should be easier to achieve the sound goals I am looking for at home, but to tell you the truth I do not know where to start.... Actually I am only having a problem with a few things.

I plan on building a simple computer audio set up... just 2 speakers and a sub. That will be sourced from my dac/preamp that i have...

Second thing I do is plan on building a real nice system for my entertainment room... I dont know how elaborate I will go on that yet. But sound quality is the biggest goal, as well as a ridiculously big llt sub =)

I prefer to try out speakers and build enclosures for them myself and test them out.... I actually have access to spectrum analyzers and other test equipment. I have a degree in electronics, and currently work as an electronics technician. Going the complete diy route would be no problem for me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.