Hello from waaaaaay Down Under

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi There,

I'm from Melbourne Australia and have been reading and researching for a long time on here...

It's nice to finally become a member!!

I finally decided to join because I need the circuit diagram on offer for the Behringer A500 as I have some problems with it.. But any reason to join is a good one!!

Cheers..
Murphy

Welcome

Welcome, there is a great education here.
For the repair person, you can search the internal files here on the upper right toolbar.
Don't forget for schematics of commercial equipment, outside this site, eserviceinfo.com, is often useful.
I see a lot of nice travel shows on TV from Melbourne and a little north. The nice damp part of Australia.

Last edited:
Welcome, there is a great education here.
For the repair person, you can search the internal files here on the upper right toolbar.
Don't forget for schematics of commercial equipment, outside this site, eserviceinfo.com, is often useful.
I see a lot of nice travel shows on TV from Melbourne and a little north. The nice damp part of Australia.

Hi, Thanks for the welcome, and the tip about intenral files!!
Yes, Melbourne (and the east coast) is quite damp,, but we're drying up a bit,, only this winter did we get our first good soaking in ages!!

Cheers..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.