Hello From The South Texas Coast

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone. I found this site a few days ago and registered. It looks like a good place to learn a few things that are relevant to my interests. I've been a musician for about 20 years and started tinkering with my tube amp a few years ago. So far, I've just changed out a bunch of tubes, but I would like to learn enough to be able to do a little more.

The only problem I have is this... I received this email after registering:

diyAudio said:
Dear MrBigAxe, Thanks for registering at diyAudio! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. Please note that to ensure the highest signal to noise ratio, you have been placed "under moderation" until you prove that (a) you are not a spam robot and (b) you can post intelligently and respectfully, after which time you will be "released" from moderation. Until that time, your posts will not show up (sometimes for several hours) until our team of moderators approves your posts. There is no way to speed up your release from moderation other than consistent, quality posting. Moderation of new members is just one of the many ways we have been able to achieve the great environment that makes being part of diyAudio a pleasure for every member. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to having you as a valuable member for many years to come. All the best, diyAudio

(a) I am not a spam robot.

(b) I can conduct myself "respectfully", but I can't promise you will get the "intelligently" part unless fishing, off-roading, accounting, or tax comes up. I'll try my best. :D

Lee

EDIT:I looked around and don't see a totally off-topic section, so that intelligent part may be harder than I thought.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.