Hello from Manchester, England

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie to Audio and analogue stuff. I have a lot of years (too many to count or admit), but not a lot of analogue.

I am looking at designing and building an audio (and perhaps video) multiplexer.

I am pretty good at pcb design, and have just started with surface mount - I bought my hot air rework station a couple of weeks ago, and I don't know how I ever managed without it - Seriously!

-Jim

Nah. although they were 1/2 mile from home, I was a chelsea fan.. influenced by my dad...

But to be honest, I don't actually follow footy.

And as I am pretty close to Manchester, It's impossible to support those guys; that job is reserved to those who are miles away...
(my youngest included for some reason, and she lives in St Helens!)

I'm here mostly to have a mooch, see what the cool kids are up to, and I thought it was polite to register; rather than just lurk in the shadows.

Yeah St Helens, is merseyside.. I have tried to talk her out of it, but no luck so far - the things kids do to stay away from home!

Did I read on your sidebar that you are in Greece - I am guessing not natively?

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
100% native Athenian, 15mins on foot from Parthenon. Have been in those places for a little while many years ago. Had a mate was rehearsing with a band in St Helens, was going there with him some times. There was some open land zoo thereabouts if I recall correctly?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.