Hello from Canada

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm a technician from Ontario, Canada. I've worked in the field of repairing consumer audio / video for about five years following college. I currently work the office equipment repair field. I enjoy building my own amplifiers and seek to share ideas.

My designs are totally descreet, BJT based three stage class B type, plain vanilla I guess one could say. I seek to finesse component choice, component values, electrical and mechanical layouts to get the best I can.

I do also have an interest in more esoteric designs, not so much to build but to understand design choices.

I hope to get a new project underway very soon, perhaps with some input from here. Thanks for reading.

Jason

Joined 2006
Paid Member
My designs are totally descreet, BJT based three stage class B type, plain vanilla I guess one could say. I seek to finesse component choice, component values, electrical and mechanical layouts to get the best I can.

Jason

Hello Jason - and Welcome to diyAudio!!! :D:D:D

If you hang around here long enough we will promote you from class B amps to class A/B amps and then finally to class A amps!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.