Hello diyAudio World!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

Im based in the UK, and have been lurking on this forum for a while now reading lots of articles.

The reason i have joined is i think i am finally in a position to start undertaking my own upgrades / builds. However my electronics knowledge is limited as have only done a college course in electronics several years back.

I have been reading a lot of beginners guides etc on the "Elliott Sound Products" website to help me get back into it.

I currently have a Nakamichi Amp i would like to upgrade, and in the future would like to take a middle of the road CDP to world class CDP by doing my own modification.

Thanks for reading! And thanks in advance for all the help you will no doubt provide me with!

Cheers,

ellipr97

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hello ellipr97 - and Welcome to diyAudio!!!:D:D:D

I will provide you with my standard warning to newbies - get out while you still have some friends and money!!!

Otherwise you will wind up stuck with the us for chums encouraging you to spend what money you have left on upgrades - tweaks - and new projects.:rolleyes:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.