• The swap meet forum is for private non-commercial transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale HARRIS IRFP240/9240

Things you have for sale.
Just testing the waters. Are there any interest in these now, or maybe I should wait until autumn/winter?

As can be seen I have quite a few. Two x 2 boxes of 300, unopened, and two opened. Remember, these are HARRIS, considered by connoisseurs as NP to be the cream of the crop!

I’m only entertaining sale of complete tubes, ie 30pcs, and equal numbers.

I know they will fetch more as matched, but I’m really not into that kind of self-torment. Matching 1500+ of MOSFETS. I shudder!

Thanks for looking.

I failed to mention that I`m interested in Toshiba 2SJ72 / 2SK147, GR and BL as part or whole payment.

R

Attachments

• IMG_0907.jpeg
    IMG_0907.jpeg
    791.6 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0908.jpeg
    IMG_0908.jpeg
    378.5 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0909.jpeg
    IMG_0909.jpeg
    447.8 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Guys, I`m totally flabbergasted. It would seen Vunce is clairvoyant! All four unopened boxes reserved, 120pairs to the US, 30 pairs to Sweden leaves me with only 90 pairs left, so far.

SO, if you want any you definitely should made your voice heard NOW.

R

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I had originally planned several MOSFET amps, but the great arbiter, time, caught up with me. I had thousands stashed up, but decided to let them go. That`s why I also have several types of Hitachi TO-3s for sale. No point in leaving a mess for my kids.

R

Joined 2018
Paid Member
A motherlode will be coming to the USA. ;)

I'll be matching the batches and offering matched sets for sale.

I recently matched 100x Harris 9240's that I haven't yet offered up for sale. I'll combine these 600 so there will be plenty of matched sets for many future builds.

• Thank You
Reactions: 14 users