Happy Birthday to Hugh Dean

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
AKSA said:
And it's just too cold to enjoy my motorcycle!

Belated happy birthday, Hugh! And remember, it's never too cold to ride your bike here in Melbourne - it never snows...

Mine's in the shop for its' 160K service today, but we'll have to go for a short putt around sometime (maybe in Spring).

Apologies to S. Boynton!

Attachments

• boynton.jpg
    boynton.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 244
Guys,
This morning I had to check the date on my PC to realise YES it is my 69th birthday!
I attach so little importance to birthdays, and this morning there were many emails - even from my eldest, Soraya, who is the warrior of the family, and loves to tease my Father - what an incredible lovely surprise!
Thank you all very much for your best wishes. Here were are in the time of the virus, locked out in our homes, in a couple of more weeks climbing the walls our feet will morph into suckers..........
This community has been a wonderful enjoyment for all of us, and I'm proud to be a member since 2001, it's a great resource for us and I love the challenges.
Thank you all, you do me proud,

Ciao,

HD

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.