Guides / projects for this New York neophyte?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone. I'm ready to take the plunge and teach myself electronics / amplifier design. In college I majored in humanities, but aced two semesters of physics to fulfill the science curriculum requirements. It's been some time since I've done serious math, so I'm looking for advice on a refresher course in trigonometry along with a course to learn the fundamental maths needed to understand electronics. Next, it would be nice to have a guide to walk me through rudimentary circuit designs culminating in building basic class A and A/B amplifiers. My long term goal is to understand the latest class D technologies, but I've got a long way to go before thinking about that. I'm burned out on the humanities, so depending on how far I can get teaching myself, I may end up going back for a new degree. Thank you!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.