• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

groups buy TDA1541AS2 chips, money back gurantee

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
nFORCE said:
How to prove this is a S2 ?

Seem marking can easily painted !

nFORCE

Scroll to botom of page and see 2 S2.These are the same ones sold by Thomas,don't think he has many left.Real S2 markings are different,look at the "A" and number "4" same for normal TDA1541A,they are curved but fake ones have straight lines. ;) (If the counterfeiters have not goten smart by now).

http://www.cndiyclub.com/c_read.php?tid=10007

hi tho,

I prepare one set of new DAC KIT already. Do U want the NEW DAC PCB, PM me or call your sister call me.

Hi ZAC1,

sorry no stock now. Will had some coming later.
But if U use real ful balance, use CPLD for more accurancy dugitral data, not only according own clock of the DAC. USE S2 will not very large different when compare with R1.

Hi Jasonmcguire69,

I had some, U only want chips or with my new real full balance DAC.

thx

thomas

tube-lover said:
hi tho,

I prepare one set of new DAC KIT already. Do U want the NEW DAC PCB, PM me or call your sister call me.

Hi ZAC1,

sorry no stock now. Will had some coming later.
But if U use real ful balance, use CPLD for more accurancy dugitral data, not only according own clock of the DAC. USE S2 will not very large different when compare with R1.

Hi Jasonmcguire69,

I had some, U only want chips or with my new real full balance DAC.

thx

thomas

Hi Thomas,

Is that your new twin TDA141 DAC?
Could you give me more details about it?
How much will the kit cost?
I'm very interested. Could you send me the schematics of your new DAC?
Thanks,

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.