• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group Buy for LM4651/ 4652 Subwoofer Amplifier PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Is there interest in doing a group buy for a PCB for the LM4651/ 4652 Sub Woofer Amplifier chips (National Semiconductor: http://www.national.com/pf/LM/LM4651.html).

This group buy would be for the printed circuit board and possibly components depending on everyone's interest. The printed circuit board would be double sided, with solder mask and silk screen.

Cost will depend upon quantity. I'm thinking the design would be identical to National's eval board which is a proven design and gives some flexibility.

Let me know if you are interested.

completed mi LM4651 amp

Hey up folks, been a while since i was here sounding out info on this amp, but I done it, well the full range part *2 for stereo and left a space for the sub channel which I intend to build when money and time allows. It was for my HNC project at college, but obviously also for my personal use, and what can I say :D it is the most amazing system i've ever heard, except possibly the one in Glastonbury dance tent in 2000. The volume is pretty mental too (unbelievable for 60 watts). Other people who's been round and heard it, their jaw drops and there gutted bout buying there £1000's of consumer equipment.Iv'e tested it to death, but it won't die and this weekend its doing a small party so I'll get an idea of its sound outdoors.
So, I hope this is read by all those who slag it off, saying it won't work or will sound **** or is easy to blow up (this did happen to me when my probe touched the VCC and the pin next door by accident, but what do yer expect) and I can now afford to have a little gigle at their expense HA HA HA HA. Anyway national semiconductor wouldn't lie bout its specs was always my theory.
Anyroad, the two reasons i'm here is not to gloat, but firstly to say give me a couple or three weeks and i'll have gear to knock up your boards if yer interested ( NO SLIDING SCALE PRICING will be applied here ) i'll print the costing if yer want, can't say fairer than that. Also, does anybody know the legalities of producing units of this amplifier and others for sale cos I'm an engineer not a lawyer:confused:

here's some but these are prototype's, the ones I'll do will be with better equipment and i was thinking of plating em all over.
I'm not drilling em though cos I aint going to be CNC capable, but if I drill a few holes to make sure the layers line up i can't see a problem:D

Attachments

• image025.zip
    80.2 KB · Views: 228
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.