• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group buy for AnalogIO x8 components, pcb factory and assembly

Hello guys.
I wanna make an group buy of the componens pcb factory and assembly t for the AnalogIO x8 from https://github.com/freeDSP/freeDSPx-AnalogIO-x8 .
I can get on elecrow the pcb assembly and manufacturing (shipping costs to me and dutties for european union included) with price upto 8,97 usd (9€) each pcb. The pcb assembly is free with manufacturing.
The shipping costs to you is not included.
Note: If i can get interest for 40 Analog io x8 i can get an faster manufacturing and cheaper price 6,09 € (6,08 usd). For the same 40 and not so fast i can get 3,91 usd or 3,92€.
The component i can get from manufacturer and send to factory from supplier th3e price can be up to 68,73€ and if we can get interest for 40 boards i can get the components for 50€ aproximely.
All refered prices is refered with customs and shipping to me and manufacturer included.
Customs and shipping coststo your country are for your resposability.
I can get even more chep than i can get for 40 boards if i can get interest for more boards. 40 is only an example value.