• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group Buy: Cordell's Super Gain Clone / Compact3886 / PSU for Chipamps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2011
Paid Member
Oops I botched the robo-PrivateMessage

About 3/4 of pledges got a private message from me which contained an error. I apologize for the careless mistake. I'll be sending out a correction by PM but it can't hurt to repeat it here, too.

My paypal username should end with "@gmail.com" . Somehow I managed to foul up the scripting software, which omitted the @gmail piece.

MyUniqueCharacterString@gmail.com IS CORRECT

MyUniqueCharacterString.com IS WRONG

It's hard to know how I didn't spot that when testing and reviewing. But I didn't. Sorry!

Joined 2011
Paid Member
I've received PayPal payments from many people who pledged to buy. Thank you for paying so quickly. And to those who added a little extra money, exceeding the cost of their pledged boards, thank you very much indeed.

Please complete your PayPal transfer as soon as possible. We don't want to make members wait and wait while a few slowpokes drag their feet. Therefore, I will cancel every pledge whose payment has not arrived in my PayPal account by Sunday, January 05, 2020. Please be courteous, send early.

Payments have been received from the following members:

6L6
bajjisw
Bangla H
BDL
Billc
BRN
centurion53
CodyT
cok666n
dbwinger
ddaleis
Dennis Hui
dine1967
diy40
FAA
FT0601
FyrBridd
gig
ginum
ItsAllInMyHead
jimk04
jims
Kokanee
lauc
legis31
Mark Johnson
Meanie
metzb1
michael1948
mlloyd1
mnichols30030
Morde
nautibuoy
nicozero
olen
Pandpliers
pfarrell
phomchick
porkpiechaz
ripple
Roundtoit
Scott Stansbury
Skunark
slungu
Tassosk
tlunzer2
wfmali
wg45
zchopper

Mark, I've not seen a reply to the email I sent in response to the PM with the amount to pay. Can you please let me know? A couple of additional PSUs might not be a big deal but it will make the difference between something usable vs something that is probably not going to work well. Thank you

Sorry, I've got your reply but I was not notified. Please cancel my pledge. Thank you

Mark, I've not seen a reply to the email I sent in response to the PM with the amount to pay. Can you please let me know? A couple of additional PSUs might not be a big deal but it will make the difference between something usable vs something that is probably not going to work well. Thank you

Joined 2011
Paid Member
"When new pledges have stopped appearing, if we've hit 100 total boards, I'll halt the GB and start collecting the money (by sending you a PM)"

No PM received. Looking for payment instructions.
Check your PMs, I sent you a new one on 31 Dec 2019 at 0630 San Francisco time. Also check any yahoo email accounts you might have.

_

Last edited:
Joined 2011
Paid Member
This Group Buy has been closed for a week. No new pledges are being accepted. Maybe next time!

Since we've hit 200 boards pledged, and since I don't want to keep people waiting forever, and since most of the pledges seem to arrive between Friday and Monday, I think I will close this Group Buy to new pledges on Tuesday Dec 24th at 6AM Pacific time. That's 1400 UTC on Tuesday Dec 24th. That's 1400 GMT (London).

This allows one more weekend for diyAudio members to notice the Group Buy and make a pledge. Then (this round) is closed and any subsequent requests will be denied.

GROUP BUY ENDS TUESDAY DECEMBER 24TH AT 0600 SAN FRANCISCO TIME
GROUP BUY ENDS TUESDAY DECEMBER 24TH AT 0600 SAN FRANCISCO TIME

Thanks, everybody!

Joined 2011
Paid Member
More payments keep arriving, thank you everyone.

Please, if you made a pledge to purchase but haven't yet paid using Paypal, do so on Thursday or Friday or Saturday. We don't want to make sixty members wait and wait while a few slowpokes drag their feet. Therefore, I will cancel every pledge whose payment has not arrived in my PayPal account by Sunday, January 05, 2020. And then we'll place the order and start the PCB factory cranking!

At the moment there are only eight active pledges which haven't been paid for yet:
Code:
Asuslover......No payment received
jrfhout......No payment received
lisoformio......No payment received
mono......No payment received
overtheairbroadcast......No payment received
pernugget......No payment received
shiat......No payment received
vasilis......No payment received

Hello, I know I just missed the boat on this Group Buy (new member today), but I have to say this looks like a fabulous project. My hat is off to Mark and of course to Bob Cordell.

If there is such a thing as a waiting list for a future GB, please put me on it. I'd pledge at least 4 x SGC / 2 x Compact / 3 x PSU.

Thanks, and good luck to all with your builds!
- Steve

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Thanks everybody! I placed the PCB orders with the fab this morning. These are "small batch production" runs and they don't move quite as quickly as prototyping (qty=10) jobs. I expect to receive the finished boards here in California, on or before Monday Jan 20th. 2 weeks + 1 day.

Mark Johnson

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.